Loft Conversion in Twickenham London
Twickenham boasts a large number of fine houses, many of them Victorian, which are perfect for a loft conversion. The vicinity of Pope’s Grotto has large period houses too, which are particularly ripe for a loft conversion. For our clients a loft conversion in Twickenham London gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Twickenham London loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Twickenham
- Loft conversion type: Rear dormer loft conversion in Twickenham
- Property type: 1930s mid-terraced.
- Reason for loft conversion: Family growing up and they need additional space.
- Clients’ perspective: Following the comprehensive loft consultation and subsequent visit to City Lofts’ offices in Hampton Wick, the decision to appoint them was easy.
- Project Manager’s Perspective: The home owners have been a real delight to work for. Always with a smile to share and a fresh tea on the brew. As the contractors we couldn’t asked for anything more.
- Planning: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Conversion Photos & Drawings