Loft Conversion Chiswick (Thames Village)
Thames Village is a popular place to live and the property stock of Thames Village is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Thames Village gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Thames Village loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion Chiswick (Thames Village)
- Job type: Velux loft conversion in Thames Village
- Property type: Detached maisonette
- Project spec: Enhanced Spec
- Reason for loft conversion: Rental income; room let out to lodger for a handsome monthly passive income.
- Extra features: Additional Sky TV point, Additional telephone line, CAT 6 cabling for ultra fast broadband internet
- Customer’s feedback: “City Lofts came highly recommended from a friend. After our initial meeting it was clear they knew what they were talking about and were professional. The outstanding achievement was for them to have added a complete floor to my property whilst I was still living there. During winter, I had heating, hot water, my bathroom and personal work space every day. Kuly and the team went out of their way to ensure I had zero downtime, which was critical as I trade from home. The work was outstanding, but it was the extras they bought to the table that made the job perfect – I live in a private estate with strict rules on aesthetics. City Lofts were remarkably tidy and won the praise of my neighbours. Moreover I am ever so glad they advised me to update the lease regarding the alterations prior to commencement, as it would have cost me thousands to do this retrospectively.”
- Project Manager’s Perspective: Bella trades stock from home so the challenge was to complete all works (especially the structural side of things) with minimal disruption to Bella’s work. We achieved this successfully by allocating time at the end of each day to make sure that no matter what stage the development was at, that Bella had her office, kitchen and bathroom functional at all times. It wasn’t easy but we know going forward we can promise that level of continuity to our customers. Finally I always made sure I was on site on during Friday lunchtime as Bella would serve up fresh chocolate brownies for the crew. ‘
- Planning: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Works Photos
After Works Photos
Take a look at our projects in Cricklewood