Loft Conversion Potters Bar
Potters Bar is a popular place to live and the property stock of Potters Bar is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Potters Bar gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Potters Bar loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Potters Bar
- Job Type: Hip to gable Conversion in Potters Bar
- Property Type: Suburban 1930’s semi
- Extra Features: In the loft itself, the client upgraded to a Juliet balcony, pitched roof feature over the dormer, picture and dado rails, construction of a Jacobian-style chimney stack, additional gable window for maximum light penetration, all-now roof tiling in concrete Redlands and full prestige decoration to loft floor. In addition to this, we also remodeled the first floor family bathroom completely and re-rendered the outside of the house.
- Client’s feedback: “I would like to say a big thank you to City Lofts London. They have made my dream come true. I love my loft, and I’m now enjoying my house even more!”
- Project Manager’s perspective: “It was a pleasure working on this project. Works have proceeded smoothly and on time”
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Conversion Photos
After Conversion Photos
Take a look at our projects in Queens Park