Loft Conversion Queens Park
Queens Park is a popular place to live and the property stock of Queens Park is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Queens Park gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Queens Park loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion Queens Park
- Conversion Type: Rear dormer loft conversion in Queens Park and whole house renovation
- Property type: Victorian mid terraced
- Reason for loft conversion: Bought a new property and wanted to create a dream home. Loft room used as home office
- Project spec: High Spec
- Extra features: built-In safe, custom-made wall-to-wall hardwood shelving, bespoke stone work in show room.
- Client’s feedback: ‘Without getting gushy it’s fair to say they made our dream come true.’
- Builder’s feedback: “Straightforward project, completed on time” – Kulveer
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Conversion Photos
After Conversion Photos
Take a look at our projects in Ruislip