Attic Conversion in Twickenham
Twickenham is a popular place to live and the property stock of Twickenham is very suited to attic conversions. In fact, for our clients an attic conversion in Twickenham gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Twickenham conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Loft Conversion in Twickenham
- Job type: Hip-to-gable loft conversion
- Property type: Semi-detached
- Reason for works: Clients had a baby on the way, so needed extra space.
- Project spec: High Specification
- Client Feedback: “We are so happy about the loft and the office room – we were a little be worried about works as we wanted everything to be completed before giving birth. The team was incredible and worked very hard to make sure works were completed on time and before baby arrived” – Tim from Twickenham
- Project manager Prospective: “Clients had a baby on the way, and they wanted an extra room to accommodate the baby and also a quiet room to be able to work with baby at home in peace. We worked under pressure for this project. Worked extra hours and during weekends to make sure everything was completed before baby delivery” – Kulveer Project Manager
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
After Works Photos
Take a look at our projects in Ashford