Loft Conversion in Finchley
Finchley is a popular place to live and the property stock is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Finchley gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Finchley loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Finchley
- Job Type: Hip to gable loft conversion
- Property Type: Semi detached maisonette
- Reason for loft conversion: to maximise the value of the property prior to selling
- Extra Features: Refurbishment and remodelling of lower floor to create and open-plan kitchen diner.
- Client’s feedback: On this job the neighbours appointed an independent architect to commission their loft drawings. Our office worked closely with the other Architects to pushed through a grander scheme for both clients, allowing them to enjoy a larger loft and therefore meatier gains in equity increase prior to sale.
- Project Manager’s perspective: Living in Australia through the development, clear and regular communication was pivotal in the success of this loft conversion
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Works Photos
After Works Photos
Take a look at our projects in Ealing