Loft Conversion in Greenford
Greenford is a popular place to live and the property stock of Greenford is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Greenford gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Greenford loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Greenford
- Job type: Hip to gable loft conversion in Greenford
- Property type: 1950’s semi detached
- Reason for loft conversion: Our Client’s children are growing up fast & needed more space. The loft will be converted to created two bedrooms, freeing up a room on the first floor to be converted to a study for the schooling.
- Project spec: Standard specification
- Extra features: no extra features
- Clients’ perspective: “We love our loft, we have now a lot of space for our children and we have finally optimised all the rooms. We are really grateful to City Lofts London and all the team”
- Project Manager’s Perspective: “Straightforward project. Completed on time”
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Works Photos
After Works Photos
Take a look at our projects in Harlesden