Loft Conversion in Muswell Hill, London
Muswell Hill is one of the most expensive suburbs of north London and many spectacular loft conversions can be found in areas such as Highgate, Hampstead, East Finchley ad Crouch End. Muswell Hill is a popular place to live and the property stock of Muswell Hill is very suited to loft conversions. In fact, for our clients a mansard conversion in Muswell Hill gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Muswell Hill conversion has increased property value handsomely
Attic Conversion in Muswell Hill
- Loft conversion type: Double side dormer loft conversion
- Property type: Large inter-war semi-detached
- Reason for loft conversion: Classic boomerang generation situation where, with London property prices being what they are, the adult-children have not flown the family nest and the household need more space. This Muswell Hill loft conversion solves the problem.
- Extra features: Custom window features, fibre glass flat roof and a remodeled family bathroom
- Client’s perspective: An independent Architect produced the architectural work, and the Contractors were hired for the physical construction.
- Project Manager’s perspective: The size and complexity of the roof anatomy made this a very challenging development, but the space opened up was fantastic.
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Conversion Photos & Drawings
Take a look our projects in Ealing