Loft Conversion in Pinner
Pinner is a popular place to live and the property stock of Pinner is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Pinner gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Pinner loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Pinner
- Job type: Custom loft conversion in Pinner, double storey side and rear extensions, complete house renovation and landscaping
- Property type: Detached
- Reason for loft conversion: Recreation room; home cinema and games rooms
- Project spec: High Spec
- Extra features: The loft conversion benefits from acoustic soundproofing and full home cinema audio-visual setup.
- Client feedback: ‘My business is supplying timber to builders all day every day. I have hundreds of customers. I told them that they were building my house and I wasn’t interested in asking anybody else. Nothing more I can say.’
- Project Manager’s Perspective: ‘This project was a great challenge as the property itself was located on a private road leading to the Pinner Golf Course, which proved difficult to access for the larger heavier, vehicles delivering materials and equipment. This was a job where a complete demolition followed by a reconstruction of the property would have been more practical. As the property was located in a conservation area, strict guidelines imposed on development in such areas meant the entire property could not be demolished and would have to be worked around. The roof structure on the building was quite a complex task and required a team of skilled craftsmen working at incredible speed to beat the on-coming winter weather. The work required for the rear garden on this property was not an average landscaping project. The ground was originally set at a very steep gradient that made the garden quite difficult to access for the owners to enjoy. To remedy this, we worked on removing an enormous amount of earth in order to level the garden with retaining walls developed to great effect. What made the project extra special was the fact that the owner of the property himself owns a Trade Merchants. We were very humbled for him to have chosen us out of the many construction firms he deals with on a daily basis for his dream loft. It is always nice to receive praise from our clients, but when received from an experienced professional from within our own industry, I take that as a real pat on the back.’
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Loft Conversion Completed – Photos
Take a look at our projects in South Harrow