Loft Conversion in St Albans
The unique Cathedral City of St.Albans stands out for its colourful history, lush green parks and varied property stock. Loft conversions have been a good investment for property owners in the area, and there are many loft conversions that have enabled families to enjoy extra space in their home without having to move.
Attic Conversion in St Albans
- Loft conversion type: Hip to gable loft conversion.
- Property type: 1930’s 3 bed semi
- Reason for loft conversion: To make use of the dead space in the attic .
- Extra features: None.
- Clients’ perspective: Contractors that come with a glowing recommendation are important for instilling the confidence home-owners need that their home and loft plans will be well looked-after.
- Project Manager’s Perspective: The challenge here was to avoid encroaching into the first floor box room with the loft stairs, and structurally, to overcome the problems posed by the side addition.
- Planning: services provided by Architecture 100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder
Before Conversion Photos & Drawings