Loft Conversion Totteridge, London
The old English village of Totteridge is a picturesque residential area, with many tastefully done loft conversions. The market for loft conversions spans across both suburban developments as well as the more rural areas.
Loft Conversion Totteridge
- Job Type:
- Property Type: Detached 1950’s family home.
- Reason for loft conversion: The sons of the house would soon be getting married and the loft provides all the extra space and privacy folks would need.
- Extra Features: Kitchen fitting and all new heating system.
- Client’s feedback: City Lofts were not the cheapest, but were the best. The decision to appoint was paid off as they rescued the loft plan from the fire.
- Project Manager’s perspective: This was structurally a difficult job. We inherited a set of structural plans from an architect who was no longer on the scene. The plans were poorly considered and did not work. The project was at risk of being derailed completely, until our in-house architect rescued the scheme with a completely revised structural plan, which the building control inspectorate were happy to pass. Mission accomplished.
Loft Conversion BEFORE
Loft Conversion AFTER
Take a look at our projects in Twickenham