Loft Conversion Whitton, Twickenham
Whitton is a popular place to live and the property stock of Whitton is very suited to loft conversions. For our clients a loft conversion in Whitton gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the Whitton loft conversion has increased property value handsomely.
- Job type: Hip to Gable loft conversion in Whitton, Twickenham
- Property type: 1930’s 3-bed semi
- Reason for loft conversion: to maximise space and equity growth in the family home
- Project spec: Standard
- Extra features: Fitted wardrobes, heating upgrade.
- Client feedback: ‘City Lofts’ Structural Engineer was very clever in how he reclaimed some extra eves space for us, which meant extra storage space. I’d definitely recommended them to anyone wanting a loft conversion.’
Project Manager’s Perspective: ‘Now this loft is a fantastic example of prioritising budgets wisely. The home owner was realistic about budgeting and knew where she wanted to spend the money. For example we were able to save £2,000 by reusing the existing roof tiles, and used that saving to pay for bespoke fitted cupboards across three walls of the loft conversion. You’ll see that those cupboards have in themselves become the wow feature in the room. Same story with the en suite shower; its the perfect example of how to create a stunning space without spending more than necessary.’
Take a look at our projects in Willesden