Loft Conversion in Wood Green
Wood Green boasts a fine collection of period properties with ample space for a loft conversion. Wood Green residents who have had a loft conversion benefit from a better quality of life as a result of the extra space. For our clients the conversion gives them the extra space they crave. Better still the conversion has increased property value handsomely.
Attic Conversion in Wood Green
- Loft conversion type: Rear dormer loft conversion in Wood Green.
- Property type: 1930s mid-terraced.
- Reason for loft conversion: To create a work-live space out of the attic.
- Extra features: All new roof tiles.
- Clients’ perspective: Confidence in City Lofts London was attained after providing an open book of their past and present clients with an offer to view as many lofts as desired.
- Project Manager’s Perspective: The clients have specific design requirements.
- Architecture: services provided by Architecture100
- Awards: Most Heavenly Builder at the FMB National Master Builder